Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. A quotation for the cost of your wedding flowers will be given on the day or sent out to you soon after your initial consultation. This is a price for flowers discussed and will be subject to change following any amendments in design or numbers required. Your quoted prices are valid for 1 week from the date they are first sent to you, if you choose to book after this time there may be a need to re-quote and will be subject to date availability.
2. A £100.00 booking deposit is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid during the initial consultation or with the return of the signed contract. This deposit will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this deposit/booking fee is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead and may be subject to rearrangement fees. No guarantee can be made that we will be available for the new date.
3. Once your wedding date is booked with us, you can arrange a further detailed consultation approximately 4 – 6 weeks before your wedding day. This can be done face to face or by email. This is to finalise the arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
4. All wedding consultations will be made by appointment only. The initial and detailed consultations are complimentary. We will be available for contact by phone and email at any stage to answer any questions and queries you may have. Further requests for consultations may be charged.
5. Any changes made to a wedding order must be submitted in writing/email by the bride or groom. You will not be allowed to make any changes after the order has been placed 4 weeks before without additional fees. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
6. As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when particular varieties may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source products accordingly, sometimes we are unable to obtain a particular type of flower. All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Little Gem’s Flowers reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen flower.
7. The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your detailed consultation. The final payment must be paid in full 60 days before the wedding. Little Gem’s Flowers reserves the right to cancel any wedding flowers, if payment is not made by this date. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for inconvenience caused.
8. Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring over Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day weekend, Christmas and any public / bank holiday.
9. Any queries on delivery must be raised within 1 hour of delivery. Items lost or damaged after delivery, we can not accept liability for this.
10. Little Gem’s Flower reserves the right to take photographs of the flowers and the setting prior to the event, these may be used for promotional purposes but will only be shared after the event.
11. Mock up’s, We can do a mock up of any particular design for you, only after you have booked our services. Mock up’s should be created around the time when the flowers used for your date are in season, if this is not the case a best possible substitute will be used. The fee for a mock up in season will be the same per item as detailed on your invoice, out of season may incur an additional charge.
12. You agree Litte Gem’s Flowers is not responsible or accountable for any personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods supplied to you, or on behalf of you. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass, materials or dyes that may be used to colour the flowers or water for you.
13. In the event as a last resort due to any unforeseen circumstances that Little Gem’s Flowers cancels your contract, no compensation is awarded, other than refunding the booking fee and any other payments the client has transferred to Little Gem’s Flowers. Please ensure you have adequate wedding insurance.
14. Little Gem’s Flowers cannot be held responsible to for fill an order or responsible for failure of a delivery. Events out of our control may include (without limitation) an act of God, terrorism, crime, transport failure, extreme illness, extreme weather such as snow/floods, denial of access to venues, acts/degrees or regulations/restrictions of any government.
1. Any cancellations made after booking: No deposit refundable.
2. Any cancellations made within 180 days of the booked event: No deposit refundable and administration charge will be applicable of £150.00.
3. Any cancellations made within 60 days of the booked event: No deposit refundable and 100% of the final balance will be required.
1. A holding deposit and card details will be required to cover any loss or damage while in the hirer’s possession. This will be returned once the hire Equipment has been returned in perfect condition.
2. Equipment hire is based on 2 day’s (48 hours) hire duration. On request, the Hirer may collect 1 day before the event subject to Equipment being available. An extra days hire may be charged if necessary.
3. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the Hired Equipment, not the reception / event venue / hotel / florist or any other third party to whom shall take possession of the hired Equipment. The Hirer shall be alone responsible for insuring the hired Equipment is kept in good order from the time of receipt of delivery until back into the possession of Little Gem’s Flowers
4. Any damage to hired Equipment or missing Equipment will be charged to the Hirer. Replacement of Equipment is charged at current market price. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
*Payments by Bank Transfer, Cash, CHQ and cards are all accepted.
*At the time of booking both parties will be bound by these terms and condition